Meet our Teachers
Dr. Malte Hozzel
Founder of AHAM and Oshadhi
Dr. Malte Hozzel was born in Germany and received his Ph.D. from Heidelberg University in comparative literature and linguistics. His interest in self-knowledge via meditation led him to study and research essential oils.
In 1990 Dr. Hozzel founded the Ayus Essential Oils International company in Germany with the OSHADHI Aromatherapy line and then founded the Aromatherapy Seminar Center, ORTO DE PROUVENCO, in High Provence/France in 1992.
Malte has published numerous articles, blog posts and books on the transformation of modern society and on Holistic Aromatherapy. Over the last 30 years he has organized and participated in international Aromatherapy conferences in numerous countries around the globe.
Webinars with Dr. Malte Hozzel:
- Answers with Aromatherapy to the Covid Crisis
- Amazing stories of how essential oils have helped in times of need
- Aromatherapy and Light Medicine of the Future
- Aromatherapy as Energy Medicine with specific Perspective on Cancer
- Aromatherapy and the psychology
- Aromatic Reflections for Moments of Crisis
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Aromatherapy part I
- Energy aspects of aromatherapy
- Essential oils and principles of blending
- Essential oils of Provence
- Essential oils from India
- Magic of Plant Alchemy and Aromatherapy
- Magical Heart – Aspects of Aromatherapy, Science and Spirituality
- Neue Energie und Vitalität mit Aromatherapie
- Plants and man are partners of an ancient alliance
- Psychophysiologische Effekte der Aromatherapie